SportGymButiken - Skövde
BUDO & Fitness - Hägersten
BUDO & Fitness - Arlöv
BUDO & Fitness - Göteborg
- Shipping to your home is free of charge
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number when ordering so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you)
- The return is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
Autark 2500- The "studio-quality" exercise tower and "strength-turbo" for professional fitness and strength-training at home. Includes leg extensor/extender function, height-adjustable cable pull and improved leg press
The upgrade from the FINNLO Autark 2200 with leg press
With the premium multi-strength station Autark 2500 from FINNLO you can work all of your important muscle groups just like you would in a professional fitness studio, but in the comfort of your own home. Since the station is equipped with an 80kg weight block (optionally available with 100kg), even advanced bodybuilders are guaranteed effective muscle build-up. A lateral cable pull that can be rotated 160° ensures perfectly isolated exercises for your upper body and legs. Target and build leg muscles with the separate, optimized leg press unit. The effectiveness of this exercise comes very close to squats, though with this exercise you can also go easy on your back. The Autark 2500 from FINNLO is also ideal for strengthening the lower back and buttock muscles as well as the calves.
You can achieve the following goals with the FINNLO Autark 2500:
- Men: broad, muscular V-shape
Women: strong back
- Men: strong, defined shoulders
Women: toned shoulders
- Men: muscular upper arms
Women: toning/definition of the arms
- Well-trained muscular legs
Women: Toning /definition of the legs
- Flat six-pack and defined chest muscles
FINNLO strength-training station Autark 2500 – equipment and workout
The strength-training station FINNLO Autark 2500 offers a variety of exercises for every muscle group as well as professional fittings and adjustment options that make this multi-station a real alternative to going to the gym (also perfect for those over 2m in height):
- Over 40 professional exercise variations for all of your main muscle groups
- Exercises: butterfly, bench press, latissimus pull, leg curl, squats, arm curls, rowing, tricep presses/pulls, crunches, cable pull, shoulder pull, leg press, calf press, adductor/abductor exercises, and many more.
- Height-adjustable cable pull that can be rotated 160° for maximum range of movement, free training and core training
- "Studio-quality" leg extensor/extender function with quick adjustment
- Leg press with extra-large stable metal footplate and ergonomically adjustable backrest
- Guided movement to prevent incorrect positions
- Knee joint-friendly angle that allows you to work your thighs and calves
- Crunch unit for effective abs and six-pack workout
FINNLO strength-training station Autark 2500 - Professional equipment:
- Butterfly for different angles, 5x adjustable inside and outside
- Comfortable seat, can be adjusted vertically
- Ergonomic backrest with lumbar support, angle and vertical position can be adjusted
- Professional "studio-quality" accessories: Wide, partially cushioned latissimus rod, professional triceps cable, pivoted curling rod
- Extra-high latissimus pull for tall individuals
- Adjustable footplate for standing exercises and seated rowing exercises
- Ball bearing cable pull rollers for smooth and easy workout
- 80kg weight block with full metal cladding
- Space requirements: 216 x 300 x 215 cm (L x W x H)
- Max. permissible body weight: 120 kg
- Color: anthracite/black
Delivery information: Please be aware that the Autark series is modularly constructed. The Autark 2500 is comprised of the basic Autark 1500 and additional modules. Please be aware that one of the boxes will read "Autark 1500" when you receive your delivery.
Dimensions and weight
You can find out how to do the exercises correctly and exactly which muscle groups are trained by clicking on the respective exercise.
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.