SportGymButiken - Skövde
BUDO & Fitness - Hägersten
BUDO & Fitness - Arlöv
BUDO & Fitness - Göteborg
- Shipping to your home is free of charge
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number when ordering so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you
- For an additional charge, shipping to the installation site is also possible (delivery of the order to the desired location. Also with agreement of a suitable delivery date
- The return is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
The multifunctional "studio-quality" exercise tower and "strength-turbo" for professional fitness and strength-training at home. With integrated AB & Backtrainer for an effective and health-oriented workout for your ab and back muscles. Includes leg extensor/extender function, separate side curling unit and height-adjustable cable pull module - to work your muscles even more efficiently.
The upgrade to the FINNLO Autark 2200 with even more exercise options
With the premium multi-station Autark 2600 from FINNLO you can finally effectively work all your large muscle groups at home with professional, fitness studio-quality equipment. The station is multifaceted as well as compact, making it an ideal option for small rooms. The strength-training station comes with an 80kg weight block that allows even advanced bodybuilders to ideally build up their muscles. The strength-training station also has a high-quality AB & Backtrainer that works your ab and back muscles and makes you better suited to dealing with daily life. Strength-training with the Autark 2600 quickly and effectively builds up muscle, strengthens any weak points in the back or legs and defines your entire body.
You can achieve the following goals with the FINNLO Autark 2600:Men:
- Broad, muscular V-shape
- Strong, defined shoulders
- Muscular upper arms
- Flat six-pack and defined ab muscles
- Health-oriented training of the back extensor
- Tightening of the chest
- Strong back
- Toning of the shoulders
- Toning/ definition of the arms
- Toning / definition of the legs
FINNLO strength-training station Autark 2600 - equipment and workout
The FINNLO Autark 2600 strength-training station offers a variety of exercises for every muscle group as well as professional equipment and adjustment options that make the strength-training station a real alternative to going to a gym .
- Resistance system with weight plates (80kg, 16 five-kilo weight plates)
- Maximum tensile resistance of 90kg, with optional additional 20kg weights (Item No. ) can be increased to a tensile resistance of 135kg
- Effective ab and back workouts with the AB & Backtrainer. Intensity can be set for different performance levels
- Professional leg extensor/extender function with quick adjustment
- Lateral, 60° rotatable, height-adjustable roller system
- Comfortable seat can be adjusted vertically
- Ball bearing cable pull rollers for smooth and easy workout
- Ergonomic backrest with lumbar support, angle and vertical position can be adjusted
- Butterfly unit has 5 inward and outward settings for different workout angles
- Crunch unit for effective ab and six-pack workouts
- Professional studio accessories: wide, partially cushioned latissimus rod, tricep cable and pivoted curling rod
- Exercises: Butterfly, bench press, latissimus pull, leg curl, squats, arm curl, rowing, tricep press/pull, crunches, back extensor exercises, ab muscle exercises, and many more.
- Full metal cladding
- Dimensions when set up (LxWxH): 170x215x212
- Space requirements(LxWxH) cm: 230x300x212
- Max. permissible body weight: 120 kg
- Color: anthracite/black
Dimensions and weight
|Approved||Warranty||Warranty on main frame|
|Private use||36 months||10 years|
You can find out how to do the exercises correctly and exactly which muscle groups are trained by clicking on the respective exercise.
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.