SportGymButiken - Skövde
BUDO & Fitness - Hägersten
BUDO & Fitness - Arlöv
BUDO & Fitness - Göteborg
- Shipping to your home is free of charge
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number when ordering so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you)
- The return is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
Rowing is one of the most effective and healthy sports, because about 90% of all muscles are used. The rower Aquon Evolution simulates rowing on unmoving water and can be compared to natural rowing.
Rowing may lead to following positive effects:
- 90% of the whole body muscles are used and strenghtened
- Optimization of endurance
- Strengthening of cardiovascular system
- Weight reduction
- Toning and strengthening of back and leg muscles
- Optimization of posture
So rowing provides the ideal training for the whole body!
Experience your product in your own home now!
Whether as a 3D view on the PC or virtually in your own room via smartphone - immerse yourself in a whole new kind of product experience with HAMMER Augmented Reality.
Technical details and specifications of the rower ergometer Aquon Evolution:
Rowing in the Aquon Evolution feels like rowing on real water. A maximum resistance of 350 Watt guarantee an intense “power”-workout for all fitness levels.
A very quiet flow of movement, the ball bearing sport-seat on the 135 cm extra-long rail and the footplate distance of 9 cm make sure the rowing sensation is analog to water rowing. The seat height with about 50 cm is equal to professional rowing boats. The extra-long pull cord of 182cm allows body sizes up to 2m with a wide range of motion. The clear LCD-display with blue backligh technology is stepless tiltable to your needs for perfect visability from all rowing positions.
- Heart Rate
- Time per 500 m
- Calorie consumption
- Resistance in Watt
- Strokes per Minute
- Training programs
- Time in h., min., sec.
- Distance in meter and kilometer
4 heart rate control programs make sure your cardiovascular workout is safe and always monitored. When overstepping heart rate limit settings a warning beep will be heard and the resistance will be reduced automatically. FINNLO Aquon Evolution by HAMMER stands for state-of-the-art endurance and health training!
More features: 8 Permanent displays for having all important info at hand, 12 automatic and diverse fitness programs, plus a challenging race-program against the computer ensure highest motivations.
Important Product info:
- Ergometer class HA (according to DIN EN 957 – 1/7), developed and used by professional rowing athletes.
- 4 heart rate programs, 8 permanent displays, 12 fitness programs, 1 race program
- Professional seat height of about 45 cm
- Intensity adjustable from 10-350 Watt
- Load control: RPM independent
- Minimal footplate distance of 9 cm only
- LCD-display with blue backlight
- Computer controlled combined technique of magnet and air resistance
- Extra long pull cord of 182 cm and a Aluminium rail of 135 cm allows comfortable rowing even for body sizes up to 2 meter
- Premium-aluminium rail guaranteeing smooth rowing movements and maximum stability
- Quality ball bearings for silent and jerkyless seat sliding
- Foldable and easy transport via integrated rollers
- Max. body weight: 130 kg
- Power supply: 230 Volt
- Folded size (L x W x H) cm: 148 x 50 x 196
- Build up size (L x W x H) cm: 240 x 50 x 107
Programs and profiles
Dimensions and weight
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.