SportGymButiken - Skövde
BUDO & Fitness - Hägersten
BUDO & Fitness - Arlöv
BUDO & Fitness - Göteborg
- Shipping to your home is free of charge
- Your shipment will be dispatched immediately after receipt of payment
- Delivery to kerbside (Please leave your telephone number when ordering so that the shipping company can arrange a suitable delivery date with you
- For an additional charge, shipping to the installation site is also possible (delivery of the order to the desired location. Also with agreement of a suitable delivery date
- The return is free of charge
(Please understand that delivery to Packstation or Postfach is not possible).
The recumbent bike by FINNLO MAXIMUM is a professional seated ergometer with up to 200 W output. It is robust and long-lasting and can easily handle very frequent use. Precision ball bearings guarantee a smooth and fluid motion and the machine also features a top-quality, HA-class induction braking system.
The workout intensity is precisely adjustable between 25 and 200 watts (in accordance with the EN 957 standard) and the machine also features heart-rate-controlled workout options. The heart rate is measured via the hand pulse sensors or using the Polar-compatible integrated pulse receiver on optional chest belts. 10 training programs provide variety and motivation during your training.
All training data is presented clearly on the large 24x10 dot matrix LED display. You can even do a fitness test on the FINNLO MAXIMUM RB 8000 recumbent bike.
An integrated generator runs the training computer, fan and the electromagnetic brakes. That means you can position the machine independently of any power outlet and help save natural resources while you train.
The comfortable saddle has 14 settings to accommodate users of any height. The seated ergometer supports a semi-recumbent training position, which reduces pressure on the spine and joints for exceptionally comfortable training.
Programs and profiles
Dimensions and weight
You can find out how to do the exercises correctly and exactly which muscle groups are trained by clicking on the respective exercise.
Clients ask, our fitness experts answer
Do you need more information about the product? Ask your question here. Our fitness experts will answer quickly and easily.